Hot and New MLS Listings in London Ontario

Ever wonder how some buyers get the inside scoop on prime real estate so fast? Chances are they receive MLS listings almost as instantaneously as their agent!
Not ready to have an agent show you the latest in the London area just yet but still "market curious"?

Perhaps you just want to "browse" the latest listings on your own at this point? Or just see what's out there. I can help!

No pressure, no commitment - you're just looking right?
Flip me a quick email with a few details and I'll set you up for your very own Home Buyer Watch daily digest.

As new listings come into the realtor system, it will instantly search out homes, based on criteria you have given me and email those listings directly into your inbox!

When you are ready to view a home or if you want more information, you'll see my contact numbers right on the listing, you can call when you're ready! It's that easy!

Email me here at: hotlistings@michellemoves.com and in the body of your email let me know what type of property you are looking for.

eg. 3 bedroom, townhouse, South London - 100,000 - 125,000
or 4 bedroom, 2 bath, North London, must have a garage and a pool - 300,000 - 350,000

Add the email address you'd like the listings sent to and VOILA! Soon you'll be looking at the same brand new, hot listings that I do!

Happy house hunting!
Michelle - your London expert